Cashmere - The Fiber of Kings
Cashmere is a natural fiber that is loved all over the world for its distinctive features. Discover the 10 best characteristics that make cashmere so valuable:
1) The material feels extremely soft and offers comfort that cannot be compared with any other material.
2) Cashmere is very gentle on the skin, it doesn't itch or scratch like other types of wool
3) The cashmere garments have an incredible breathability which let your skin breathe
4) The material has isothermal characteristics which protects you from the cold by keeping your body temperature constant
5) By means of the ultra-fine fibers, the material has brilliance and shine
6) Cashmere garments have extreme elasticity. If a garment is made from 100% cashmere fibers, the fibers will return to their original state after beiing used.
7) Timeless, cashmere garments can last a lifetime if handled with care
8) Perfect for every season
9) Sustainable: Cashmere fibers which have been tossed away can be collected and reused to make new garments, after a recycling process.
10) Cashmere does not attract dust and is anti-static.